Sunday 20 March 2016

Ensuite moodboard

Absolutely nothing got done at our house this weekend.

Not in a bad way though as Hubby took off for the weekend with his friends and I had the kids at home so was busy with them.

So everything looks just the same as last week,

This week we hope the get the plasterers in to do the small bits in the ensuite then follow on by stopping-up the walk-in robe, laundry and other patches around the house. Not sure what day that is happening though.

Last weekend I got to see a sneak peak of the vanity in progress at my brother in law's workshop. He even scored us a piece of real marble for the top for only $100. It will be so much nicer than the marble look laminate that we were going to have. How awesome is he!

I don't think I have shared the moodboard for the ensuite with you yet.
So the vanity will be made to look much like the picture with a marble top but two basins and wall mounted taps. The floor is a concrete look large tile and half way up the wall with be the marble tile. Then above that will be the lining boards. Not sure about the mirror and lights yet as I haven't found any that I love in Australia.

I will keep looking. Any tips helps too.

Cheers,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment