Monday 11 March 2013

My shoe cabinet

11-3-78

So today is my birthday!! Happy Birthday me :)

I went to Ikea and some some nice things for inspiration.





I was getting idea for our walk in robe.
And some ideas for cabinetry around our TV in the new living area.



Wouldn't mind replacing our steel sink with something like this. We don't have a big area to put the sink.

I could change the cover on our white jennylund chair to this. It is the same as the new bar stool covers.

Thought these shelves were nice.

Some nice elements in this kitchen/dining.

And this is my new shoe cabinet. I LOVE IT!!!

I also got new covers for my Hendriskal stools. They have a stripe in them and really give the rooms some texture and cosiness. Should have done it sooner.

Still waiting for our drawings to come back from the drasftman. Hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment