Sunday 3 March 2013

Big ideas, small time and money

4-2-13

Somedays I wish I could just stay home and "play" with all the tasks I'd love to do but never have the time or money. Maybe when all 3 kids are al school and if I stay working 3 days a week I may actually have time to do some of these little projects.

I will write here dream list and will add to it and cross out any that get done along the way:

- Paint the garden bench
- Paint the front door green or indian red
- Get a new front door handle and knocker.
- Line the back of the kitchen cupboards with a pretty wallpaper or contact
Image
- Organise the bathroom cabinets nicely
- Decorate the chest of drawers in our bedroom
- Hang pendant lights above the kitchen bench
- Get new kitchen cabinet handles

That is about all for now. I will think of more things I am sure.

I tried to decorate the tv cabinet in the lounge room yesterday. It just doesn't look right though. I also need to hide the cords of the TV but no point doing that if we are just going to have to move the TV eventually anyway. Mind you that could be a good six months away yet. Til then, I will keep dreaming.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love having a list of to dos, even if it never ends!

    ReplyDelete