Thursday 8 May 2014

Pottery Barn is coming to Melbourne

I am so very excited!!


I shared the news on my Facebook page yesterday but I think this deserves it own post.


Pottery Barn is coming to Melbourne.


Not just Pottery Barn but Pottery Barn Kids, Williams-Sonoma  and West Elm as well.

It sounds like they will start with the Pottery Barn Kids store at Chadstone towards the end of 2014 or early 2015 with the other stores opening soon after.


West Elm is another furniture shop with a more modern edge.


Williams-Sonoma is a high-end shop that sells kitchenware, linens and other household furnishings.


David and I are already fantasising about trying out all the goods and making our humble home look cosy and to our own tastes. Finally with some quality furniture other than Ikea stuff.


Yippee!!
Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment