Sunday 24 January 2016

Two years ago, what were we doing?

Every so often I like to look back at my blog and see what we were up to this time 1 or 2 years ago.

Two years ago in January, we were having problems with the steel beams being in the wrong position.




 

That was an exciting time.

1 year ago in January, we were putting in the upstairs windows, doing some plastering and finishing the weatherboarding.
 So much work has been done and looking back I feel exhausted. But as we are getting closer to finishing (we are hoping somewhere around June) it all feels so so long ago and so worthwhile. It will be so nice when it is finished and so proud of my husband for working so hard to make it all so perfect.

Happy Australia Day tomorrow everyone. I have some meat pies ready to go.
Cheers,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment