Monday 15 April 2013

Bargain Baskets

It was a beautiful day here in Melbourne today so I took my baby girl for a walk in the pram whilst dear son 1 was in school and dear son 2 was at kinder. And what did we do in this girly time?? Shop of course.

I am so pleased with my new bargain baskets that I picked up from the Op Shop in Seddon.
I found a big flat one for $1.50 and a smaller cute one with a handle for $3.




Baskets like these are normally pretty pricey so I grabbed them and now I have to find a use for them.
A similar thing from Pottery Barn (soon to opening Sydney; why not Melbourne!!!) would cost $82.
Beachcomber Round Tray
I am thinking the big flat one would be good to sit on the middle of the kitchen island bench with something pretty in it. But what??

Another bit of exciting news is that I submitted the amended plans to council this afternoon. Now we sit back and wait again. The poor kids don't get why we have to wait so much. They just want to get started on the building. They are desperate to get a staircase for some reason. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment