Friday 3 May 2013

A frame for the laundry

The laundry is now looking a lot less cluttered and more spacious too. However I thought it felt a little too bare now. It needed some colour and I had just the thing.

I found a picture of a potted germanium in a magazine and was waiting for a place to put it. I spray painted and old picture frame white and put the picture in.

It is kinda dark in the laundry so it doesn't stand out a lot which hubby will be happy with as he thinks it is too girly :)

Before:
After:

This laundry will be moved once we do the renovation so I don't want to worry about it too much. Oh and on the reno plans saga; I heard from the council man yesterday and he said it should all go through ok. They will start advertising shortly. Then he sent me another email saying that I didnt include the title documents or the title page or something like that. I am confused with all these documents so I jst sent him all I had and hope that covers it.

My patience is start the wear thin now. Well it has been 17-18 months since we logged the first plans.

Anyway, enjoy your weekend everyone and thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment