Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Clearing out under the bearers

My crappy job for the day was to clear out the dirt from under one of the new bearers in the laundry. It was made extra had by the fact that the dryer was sitting right on top of it.

The bearer that is almost sitting on the ground.

Me digging it out bucket my bucket.

This job reminded me of when we first renovated the house back in 2004. We had to dig out the back section because all the bearers were just sitting on the ground. Even after it was re-stumped it was still bad.

I did find one old bone. Apparently they used to have a cat so I guess that explains all the bones we found the first time.

See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment