Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Rainy day art

It's a wet week here in Melbourne. Bad news for us, especially when Dave got the week off to get the roof and walls done. So not a lot can be done outside ad the place is dripping wet and the back floor is looking very soggy.
Perfect day for doing some art.

Ever since I swapped out the old kitchen art here, I knew I wanted something more personal with more colour. I saw some pretty colourful trees on Pinterest and thought that would be perfect.

Fingerprint art

Fingerprint art

Heidi doing her own tree painting. She was very good at doing the leaves.

The roof guy didn't come around yesterday so said he would come today. I hope he does, we really need this roof. We had some leaks in the kids room and bathroom last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment